Next is something for Princess Rosebud. Probably crochet silk thread.
I finally couldn’t stand having two unpacked boxes (dolly stuff and yarns) and decided that since the other furniture we planned on buying isn’t going to happen any time soon, that I would just have to make the best of it. It took some creative doing, but I got all the yarns to fit in the hope chest and used the weird thing that came with the apartment, rough wood with cloth drawers, I assume it is for bathroom towels or something. It’s useless in my opinion, impossible to pull the soft drawers out. Anyways, for now, I got the four drawers sorted from accessories, small, medium and larger clothes and shoes. Since I am playing with Rosey these days, her clothing are in a little train case and Yoriks stuff is in a carrier. It all barely fit, but it’s put away neatly and I should be able to find things somewhat better.
I also washed and ironed my old curtains I had since before I was married. As they are frilly, I never put them up in our living spaces, husband preferred non frilly rooms. I thought since we live in a Victorian flat, I would put them up anyways. It softened up the windows so nicely but I worried that husband would not like them. I don’t think he was overly impressed when he got home from work, but he said they looked nice and I was relieved. It was a heck of a lot of work to get them up without any curtain rods. Button hole thread and thumb tacks. I get determined some times to make things work. lol.